We have a special area for small dogs where they can play and run.
1) ONLY CASTRATED MALES AND FEMALES ARE ACCEPTED.
(6 months old must be neutered) This is because the Villa de Perros system is always open for the dogs to go out during the night and day, and unneutered males become more dominant being among other dogs and tries to mount and may get bitten by others for doing this, also to avoid fights between more than one male not neutered.
2) WE DON’T ACCEPT FEMALES IN HEAT OR SOON TO COME IN HEAT. (priority to neutered females).
3) MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM ENTRY AGE: 5 MONTHS OF AGE AND NOT GREATER THAN 10 YEARS.
4) YOU MUST BRING THE IMMUNIZATION CARD UP TO DATE WITH THE FOLLOWING VACCINES:
• DOGS: VACUNA MULTIPLE, VACUNA DE RABIA, VACUNA BORDETELLA, VACUNA DE GIARDIA.
• CATS: FELINE TRIPLE VACCINE, FELINE LEUKEMIA VACCINE AND RABIES VACCINE.
IF ANY OF THE VACCINES ARE MISSING AT THE ENTRY, THEY WILL BE INJECTED WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
5) THEY SHOULD COME RECENTLY DESPARASITATED AGAINST INTERNAL PARASITES (LESS THAN A MONTH) AND RECENTLY POSTED AGAINST FLEAS AND TICKS, WITH PIPETTE OR TABLET (LESS THAN A MONTH). THIS INFORMATION SHOULD COME IN THE VACCINATION CARD, IF NOT THEY WILL BE INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY DISPARASITED WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
6) MUST COME CLEAN OR BATHED, WITHOUT FLEAS OR TICKS. YOU MUST FIRST CHECK YOUR PET BEFORE COMING. IF YOUR PET COMES WITH TICKS OR FLEAS UNFORTUNATELY IT WILL DO NOT ENTER OUR FACILITIES. ALSO IT WON'T ENTER IF IT COMES WITH SKIN, EYES OR EARS PROBLEMS, OR PRE-EXISTING DISEASES LIKE ERLICHIA OR DIARRHEA.
7) BINRG THE FOOD: the daily rations must come already measured in separate bags for the morning and afternoon and appropriately labeled with the name of the guest and calculated exactly for the time of the stay.
Kittens should bring their breath and a small bag of sand for their bunk.
8) DO NOT BRING BLANKETS, DISHES OR TOYS, we will provde those here.
9) DUE TO THE "TIME SHARING SYSTEM" WE DO NOT ACCEPT DOGS WITH A MARKED PROBLEM OF SOCIABILITY OR AGGRESSIVENESS, IF IT JUMPS RAILINGS, SCALE BARS OR IS DESTRUCTIVE. THERE WILL BE A TEST OF TOLERANCE FOR THOSE DOGS WITH PROBLEMS OF AGGRESSION OR COEXISTENCE. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BRING THEM TO THE DAYCARE TO TEST THE LEVEL OF SOCIABILITY PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE HOTEL AND ACCORDING TO THE RESULT WE'LL KNOW IF IT MAY OR NOT ENTER.
10) Bring your pet with a necklace.
11) PLEASE FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM FOR RESERVATION. PARA SU RESERVACION. YOU WILL FIND IT IN THE CONTACT. LINK.
© Villa de Perros. All Rights Reserved.