Our cat house has outdoor access, very safe from escapes.
THE LODGING SERVICE INCLUDES
1) General medical review (external physical examination) at the entrance, during and at the end of the stay for free, by Dr. Conejo.
2) The use of the facilities during the stay. We have a large pool in the shape of a footprint with an integrated slide for the big ones and a pool with a water fountain for the little ones, wide box with river sand to rest or play making holes, games with different balls sizes, frisbee games in a large green area next to the hotel to run and release energy, terrace to rest and up and down ramps and stairs to exercise, concrete tunnel, playground for miniatures, continue activities with practical obedience provide permanent basic socialization, releasing energy and anxiety, channeling bad temperaments and correcting bad habits of coexistence.
24 hours music therapy, with sounds of nature completely original, natural outdoor environment, soul, jazz and samba, for a final full night relax.
3) BATH, NAIL CUT, CLEANING OF EARS AND ANAL GLANDS for free the day of departure, only for bookings of a week or longer.
BRING YOUR OWN SHAMPOO (DOES NOT APPLY FOR HIGH SEASONS LIKE THE HOLY WEEK, END OF YEAR, OR FOR LONG WEEKENDS).
DAILY HYGIENE IS VERY IMPORTANT, the feces are collected throughout the day so that when they play they do not contaminate their paws or their coats ... fleas? ticks? unforgivable that they come or go with them! The water they take and the pool is changed twice a day from their containers.
Veterinary services are performed like annual vaccination, injectable and ORAL deworming, cleaning dental calculus (without the danger of general anesthesia), castration (IF STAYING MORE THAN 8 DAYS), care and healing surgery wounds CARRIED OUT IN OUR ESTABLISHMENT.
All lodging and medical services should be paid in cash, wire transfer or deposit before the day of entry, especially during high season. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ELECTRONIC RECEIPT IN YOUR EMAIL.
1) WEEKEND RATE:
FRIDAY to MONDAY (CLOSED SUNDAYS, weekends guests will be served on Sundays but we won’t receive or return any guest):
• ¢38.500 in total (promotion second pet 50% discount, only applies for a weekend) no matter the size of the pet.
2) WEEKDAY RATE:
• ¢12,000 THE NIGHT PER DOG, no matter the size of the pet, the day of entry or exit pays half rate IF OUT AFTER 3 PM.
There will be a disccount depending on the amount of days (more than 22 days and/to 30 days), and guests from the same owner. (RESTRICTIONS APPLY).
3) CAT RATES:
• ¢6.500 PER DAY.
• ¢6.000 monthly day rate.
4) MONTHLY DOG RATES: (When they stay for a month or more than a month)
• Between ¢8500 to ¢10,000 per night, per dog.
5) LONG STAYS: FOR LONG STAYS (ONE MONTH OR MORE) MUST CANCEL IN ADVANCE.
6) ONE NIGHT RAT: TWO DAYS ONLY DURING WEEK DAYS:
7) DAYCARE RATE:
• ¢6.000 per day (cash) no matter the size of the pet or the time to stay during the day. SI VIENEN POR MAS DE UN DÌA EN LA MISMA SEMANA, BAJA A ¢5.000 POR DÌA EL DAYCARE.
Must bring a towel to pick up your pet because they spend all day in the pool (depending on breed) we can't guarantee your pet will be dry, but very very happy!.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 7:00pm.
MUST NOTIFY THE DAY BEFORE YOU BRING YOUR PET TO DAYCARE. TELEPHONE: 8325-5946.
HIGH SEASONS: (HOLLY WEEK AND END OF THE YEAR)
MUST RESERVE TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE.
MUST PAY ¢12,000 IN ADVANCE PER PET (cash) TO BOOK FOR HIGH SEASON DAYS (End of Year, Easter, holidays, midterm and long weekends).
*** These rates do not include extra food, administration of medications or injectable treatments.
© Villa de Perros. All Rights Reserved.